Friday, August 5, 2011

Susan's Wedding

A highlight and the main reason for the Louisville trip was to see Susan get married. She was such a beautiful bride and the wedding had so many wonderful details that I had never seen done before. For example they had a Grater's Ice Cream cart towards the end of the reception, yum black raspberry chip and the ring bearer carried a banner that said "Here Comes the Bride" it was adorable. I love personal touches like that. I'm so glad I was able to enjoy and celebrate her special day.


These are my closest high school friends all together again
Who needs reunions when there are fabulous weddings to attend


The downside of the trip was not getting to spend more time with this gal. She was busy with made of honor duties all week and between that and Jude and work we only hung out a the wedding
Another cute touch, Clemson (their Alma Mater) colored poms to cheer them off and they rode away in a bike taxi or as we call them pedi-cabs

1 comment:

Megan said...

That picture of me is heinous...remove immediately!